Monday, April 11, 2011

A random thought about the internet...

I actually made my youtube and blog to talk about things I like or my current opinions , fashion, things I love , Make up , new purchases etc .. One day I will be able to professionally follow my dream and step into the fashion world ... Anyway ! , when my viewers come check me out , its awesome because I know you guys agree with my or even take the time to check it.. But something that will always baffle me is ... WHY DO PEOPLE WHO DON'T LIKE ME CONSTANTLY CHECK MY YOUTUBE ,FACEBOOK , BLOG AND TWITTER? I just cant , cant , cant understand it ? If I dont like someone then I am certainly NOT going to check their page or even check to see if they are alive I believe its basically a waste of precious and valuable time. Well thats all I had to say LOL .Moral of todays post is , If you dont like someone , then dont stalk them !


Love you all!

-Brittney ..

No comments:

Post a Comment