Saturday, May 28, 2011

This weekend I bought ...

Earrings from SOL , an accessory store! I love big earrings!

A nautical theme for the summer I love the flower print added ! Gold accessories will go PERFECT !
A Green/brown Maxi dress , super comfy!

A pretty Maxi dress I love the print!

An XOXO yellow studded bag I love this!

A pretty Jewelry box ! I love oriental themes

NYX lip liner in Pink Nude , NYX eyebrow pencil in Taupe, NYX matte lips in Rose , Neutrogena's Bronzer , I love this because its great coverage and works as a blush/bronzer. Also these products are wonderful and affordable!


 I did a little shopping this weekend ! Got some major deals I like to spread my dollar as far as I can !:) Hope you guys enjoyed the photos and got some great ideas :)


Thanks for visiting my blog !
Love you all and Godbless
XoXo - Brittney , Misscosta

No comments:

Post a Comment