Sunday, February 5, 2012

Brazilian Butt-lift

I bought the DVD set of Brazilian Butt-lift , it promises dramatic results in 60 days , with following the program, eating right , no cheating!! So far the DVD's are a great work out, after 10 minutes I'm sweating. From the reviews I'm seeing, some women are seeing results after 2-3 weeks of this program. You have to do it everyday so make time. I think that's my biggest challenge , the making time part , between work , school , homework and my son its difficult but I'm sure I can squeeze an hour a day to help better myself. My goal is to lose 15-20 lbs and tone up. I'm sure some of you will say I look fine but I want to get back to my pre-baby days and feel great in a swimsuit since my goal for this summer is to hit the beach atleast 2-3 times a month :D !!! I want to look great and feel great. I know as single moms its hard for us. For me , I'll admit I gave up on my diet after i got sick and went through so many things but I am back and focused so this is a personal NEED for me. I'll post before and after pics when I start seeing results. BUY THE DVD AND DO IT WITH ME !! You can get it at Beachbody.com or Amazon.com ! I'd recommend Beachbody since that's where I got mine from.

Good Luck !!! I'm excited!

Xo-Britt

No comments:

Post a Comment