Sunday, January 8, 2012

Aiming to have a healthier lifestyle!

Right now I'm trying to work myself back into exercising and eating right and not because I want to look good , even though that IS part of my reasoning. Looking good means FEELING good. By this I mean , being able to get out of bed easier , not getting easily exhausted on small tasks and being able to achieve more. I'll admit it , I've been slacking HEAVY these past few weeks out of stress. Just lost my whole weekend by not doing anything haha. So here's to another shot at being the old me. Here's what I used to do/ What I will be doing again:

Squeeze in a work out 30-60mins daily
Eat 5-6 times a day ( Yes this is possible and inexpensive) 
I eat protein and wheats in the a.m like egg whites and wheat bread , no butter.
2-3 hours later I'll eat a fruit , cup of low fat yogurt or string cheese,
2-3 after that ill eat lunch and ill eat protein and a carb , healthy carb that is.
2-3 hours after that its another fruit or yogurt cup
2-3 dinner is LIGHT. Just protein like eggs or deli meat etc.
If I'm hungry afterwards I'll eat some fruit.

Another aspect people OVERLOOK is getting enough sleep. Again being stressed im only getting 5-6 hours a night when I need  7-8 hours.



See how easy this is?
Its just hard to do this when I'm stressed or your stressed. That's why people gain a lot of weight upon doing that. But, let's try this again and let's try this together! I'm giving myself 6-8 weeks to whip myself back into shape!

Xo - Brittney

No comments:

Post a Comment