Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Nite Nite time with Jayden is ROUGH!

*Sigh*
Putting Jayden to bed is the worst task of the evening , besides getting to take a bath and eat dinner.
Nite Nite time = Jayden sleeping + me catching up on my shows. It never goes as planned. I'll explain
This is me watching basketball wives and Jayden sneaking out of the room after I tell him its time to go NITE NITE
Then he proceeds to creep and yell MOM
Immediately I get mad. Nite Nite time is my ME time. I usually watch tv , chat on the phone , eat , all the good stuff etc..

My next reaction is :

At this point im fed up!!
He says '' Awight '' meaning Alright .... and heads to bed.... for now


Then he comes out atleast 1 or 2 more times so we repeat this whole scene and he decides he will go to bed because I WIN lol. By this time its late , which means he is not a happy camper in the A.M.. but that is another story


Xo- Britt

No comments:

Post a Comment