Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Communication issues

I'm currently dealing with a Speech Delay with Jayden. I've had him evaluated for hearing , autism, everything. Everyone keeps telling me '' He will talk when he is ready '' or '' one day he'll wake up and chat your head off'' its frustrating for me! He expects me to understand things he says and when I don't it leads to me having to play FBI.. I literaly have to have him repeat things and point to things. It's almost a game of charades that I don't always want to play BUT I'm a mom = therefore I have no choice! haha

He keeps saying WUHWUH .. I'm confused so I say WHAT??? a few times and he repeats the same thing

What the FREAK is wuh wuh ?
This process continues for a few more minutes until I become a little irritated...


Next , I try to reason with him and play some taboo to guess what WUH is ..
Finally I give up

This pic says it all....

Finally he points to his cup and shows me Mcdonalds didn't give us a straw for the happy meal so he needs a STRAW (-_-)


Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment