Monday, January 16, 2012

We Judge people. Don't lie

It's just how the world is. Don't lie. I KNOW you do it too. The only person who does not judge is GOD.

Personally , my belief is the way you carry yourself is the way people will judge you.
If I see a man/woman with neat hair , well manicured and well dressed ( well dressed does not mean EXPEN$IVE!)... I'll think to myself '' Man they are really on point and professional. They care about how they present themselves ''.
Now If I see someone dress dirty , ill fitted clothing , smelly. Its one of two things , This person could be homeless or facing tough times OR this person simply does not care or own a mirror before stepping out.

Growing up, my Dad always said '' You don't have to be rich to have class ''

Then there's my story, as you guys can see , I like to dress because I love fashion/style/glam/makeup/glitter/sprinkles etc.. ALL that good stuff :)
I do make sure I am well presented ( my son too! since he IS a reflection of ME , remember that my mommies who read this!)
I'm judged everyday lol. I'm judged as being quiet , snobby, stuck up, Rich ( I WISH , read above , you dont have to be rich to have class ;) .... ) .. Some say I'm too young... Some are insecure with the name calling, rumor spreading. Aka I'm a homewrecker , I'd actually not ruin anyone's home since I'm a firm believer in karma so don't worry I promise I will not steal your boo!! anyways. blah blah blah kiss kiss!


The point I'm trying to make is that people WILL judge you no matter what. So don't let the horrible messy things people say get to you because they don't KNOW who you are , what you go through , anything. All that they see is the outer shell. So present yourself well and keep that attitude right.
Trust me it's the best thing you can do and its tough at first , years ago I would've shed tears. I'm a strong, stylish woman * chant that to yourself right now ;) * 


Till next time ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment