Friday, January 13, 2012

Pray it forward , Help save Alex Hauser

I saw this on another site I love , Iheartjeanniemai.com ( my style ICON ). I read the story and it truly touched my heart. I have a 4 year old son , who is a blessing , he is happy , healthy and loving. To see another 4 year old child that could've easily been mine , it breaks my heart! I donated $5.00 to the cause , every little bit counts , and I mean EVERY and ANYTHING!. Lets Pray It Forward and help her. The money is to help pay for her medical bills. In a few days she is getting her kidney removed because she has been diagnosed with cancer



There is always hope. Alex can likely have a long road to recovery ahead of her, and EVERY LITTLE BIT HELPS.  Her parents, both full time students, have set up this donation site to assist with medical costs. When I say that every little bit helps, I truly mean it from every dollar to every prayer. So I ask anybody reading this blog to pray, give, or even send well wishes to this family to encourage them on. THANK YOU.
DONATE HERE: https://www.wepay.com/donate/AlexandriaHauser
Here’s where you can learn more about Alex: http://www.youtube.com/TeamAlexHauser
Here’s where you can send prayers or well wishes: HopeForAlexHauser@Gmail.com


 Here she is , let's help save her life !!!!



Xo-Britt

No comments:

Post a Comment